- I. Introduction
- II. Controller
- III. General information on data processing
- IV. Technology
- Contact us - e-mail and contact form
- VII. Online learning platform
- VIII. Application management / job exchange
- IX. Newsletter
- X. Data transfer to third parties/data transfer to third countries
- XI. Our activities in social networks
- XII. Linking to social networks
- XIII. Google Ads
- XIV. Ihre Rechte als betroffene Person
- XV. Routine storage, deletion and blocking of personal data
- XVI. Actuality and amendment of the data protection declaration
Data protection and the privacy of the users of our websites are of particular concern to uphrase We are therefore committed to protecting your personal data and only processing it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and national data protection regulationphrase In the following, we inform you about the processing of your personal data on our website.
The controller within the meaning of the GDPR and other national data protection laws as well as other data protection provisions is the:
Tel.: (+49) 941 569 550 20
III. General information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, your personal data will only be processed insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and servicephrase.
The processing of your personal data on our website is regularly only carried out after your consent, our overriding legitimate interest or on the basis of legal regulationphrase.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data are the facts standardised in Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR as follows:
- Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a) GDPR, insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations of personal data.
- Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. b) GDPR, insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measurephrase.
- Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. c) GDPR, insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject.
- Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR, insofar as processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and this outweighs the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer each time our website is called uphrase The following data is collected:
- The user IP addres
- Date and time of access
- Your internet provider
- Information about the type of access browser and the version used
- Your operating system
- Websites from which your system accesses our website
- Websites that are accessed by your system via our website
This data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with your other personal data.
For the temporary storage of the data and the log files, Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR, our overriding, legitimate interest, represents the necessary legal basiphrase It serves to ensure the functionality of the website, the security of our IT systems and the optimisation of the website. In this context, no evaluation of the data for marketing purposes takes place.
The IP address stored in the log files is generally deleted after seven dayphrase Backups are deleted after one month. Storage beyond this may be possible in individual cases if longer storage is specifically required for the above-mentioned purposephrase.
2. SSL/TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption to ensure the security of data processing and to protect the transmission of confidential content. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser contains a "https://" instead of a "http://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
We use technically necessary cookies that are required for the provision of the website. The necessary legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR, our overriding, legitimate interest in the technically flawless and user-friendly presentation of the website.
If the cookies are not technically necessary, the processing of personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a) GDPR, your consent. We obtain your consent via our cookie banner using the opt-in field. You are free to revoke your consent at any time and without giving reasonphrase.
Contact us - e-mail and contact form
To contact us, we offer you a form on our website in which the following data is collected:
- e-mail address
- Telephone number
You also have the option of contacting us by e-mail. The processing of your data from the form or the e-mail is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 PHRASE 1 lit. f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in answering your enquiries and offering you a quick and easy way of communicating. If this contact is also intended to conclude a contract, the necessary legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. b) GDPR.
At the time of sending messages via the contact form, your IP address and the date and time of your registration are stored. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR to prevent misuse of the contact form and to secure our IT systemphrase The deletion of the data from the sending process generally takes place after seven days at the latest.
If the data processing is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose, the data from the form or your e-mail will be deleted. This is the case when the respective communication with you has ended, i.e. when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. Longer storage for up to 10 years may be necessary in individual cases due to commercial or tax obligationphrase
VII. Online learning platform
We offer you the opportunity to complete online training courses in data protection. For this purpose, we rely on the support of Masterplan com GmbH, Husemannplatz 1, 44787 Bochum, Germany, which provides an online learning platform with our content. When you register on the Masterplan com GmbH portal, the following data is processed by the company: Salutation, first and last name, name of your company, the position of the employee in the company, telephone number, e-mail address and a password freely chosen by you. In the event of successful completion of one or more online learning courses, this data will be forwarded by Masterplan com GmbH to us for the purpose of issuing the certificate which will show your performance accordingly. The legal basis for this data processing is your contract with us for the provision of the learning platform as a service (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR). This data is deleted after three years, beginning with the end of the year in which the contractual relationship with you endphrase.
VIII. Application management / job exchange
We offer you the opportunity on our website to apply for job vacancies and to send us your application by e-mail or post.
When you send us your application, we will process the information that you provide to us as part of the application. If you send us your application electronically, we will process your e-mail addresphrase The processing of your submitted data is necessary to process the application, to identify suitable applicants and to respond to enquiries accordingly.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR, our legitimate interest in processing applications, as well as Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. b), Art. 88 para. 1 GDPR in conjunction with § 26 para. 1 BDSG.
We generally store the application documents for six months (AGG). Afterwards, they are deleted in accordance with data protection regulations, unless you give us your consent to include the applications in our applicant pool in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 PHRASE 1 lit. a) GDPR. In this case, the data will be stored for 1 year.
1. Newsletter dispatch to existing customers
We send our customers e-mails with current information and notices regarding data protection in order to inform them about legal innovations, current case law, etc.
The data processing is based on our contractual relationship with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 PHRASE 1 lit. b) GDPR. You are free to inform us that you no longer wish to receive our newsletter. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the responsible person named at the beginning.
2. Newsletter for subscribers
On our website you are given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. In the newsletter, we will inform you at regular intervals about our offers and newphrase For this purpose, we ask you for the following data in the input mask:
- First name (optional)
- Last name (optional)
The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 PHRASE 1 lit. a) GDPR. You can revoke the consent to the storage of personal data that you have given us for the newsletter dispatch at any time. For the purpose of revoking consent, you will find a corresponding link in each newsletter. For legal reasons, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you entered for the first time for the newsletter dispatch using the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation email is used to check whether you, as the owner of the email address, have authorised receipt of the newsletter.
When you register for the newsletter, we also store the IP address of the IT system used by you at the time of registration as well as the date and time of registration, which is assigned by your Internet service provider (ISP). The collection of this data is necessary in order to be able to trace the (possible) misuse of your e-mail address at a later date and therefore serves our legal protection. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR.
The data you provide for the purpose of receiving the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after you unsubscribe.
This website uses Sendinblue to send newsletterphrase The provider is Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126, 10179 Berlin, Germany. Sendinblue is a service with which, among other things, the sending of newsletters can be organised and analysed. The data you enter for the purpose of receiving the newsletter is stored on Sendinblue's servers in Germany. If you do not wish to have your data analysed, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. With the help of Sendinblue, it is possible for us to analyse our newsletter campaignphrase For example, we can see whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links, if any, have been clicked on. In this way, we can determine, among other things, which links were clicked on particularly often. You can find more information at: https://de.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/.
X. Data transfer to third parties/data transfer to third countries
Insofar as data is transferred to third countries, this is done exclusively in compliance with the legally regulated admissibility requirements in accordance with Art. 44 et seq. GDPR.
In order to make our website as pleasant and comfortable as possible for you as a user, we occasionally use the services of external service providerphrase Below you have the opportunity to find out about the data protection provisions on the use and application of the services and functions used, so that you can possibly also exercise your rights with these service providerphrase.
- Google Tag-Manager
- Google Analytics
- Proven Expert
1. Google Tag-Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager, of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. The Google Tag Manager is a cookie-free domain that does not itself collect any personal data.
2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics on our website, a product of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (Google). With the help of Google Analytics, we obtain analyses of your usage behaviour on our website. These analyses help us to strategically target our marketing and improve our website. The processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a) GDPR on the basis of your consent, which you give us via the opt-in in the cookie banner. The following data will be processed by you in this context:
- IP address (anonymised)
- Browser used
- Type of terminal device used with settings
- Internet provider
- Page accessed by you
- Individual usage behaviour (e.g. clicks)
- Location (region)
- Website via which you reached us (referrer)
We have agreed standard data protection clauses of the European Commission with Google, as a transfer of data to third countries may occur in connection with the processing of personal data by Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/mccs/
Further information on data protection can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
When you give your consent, the following data is logged:
- The anonymised IP number of the user
- Date and time of consent
- User agent of the end user's browser
- The URL of the provider
- An anonymous, random and encrypted key
- The user's authorised cookies (cookie status), which serves as proof of consent
The encrypted key and the cookie status are stored in a cookie on the user's terminal device in order to create the corresponding cookie status when the page is called up in the future. This cookie is automatically deleted after 12 monthphrase
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR, our legitimate interest in the user-friendly design of our website as well as in documenting the granting of consent to prove and comply with the requirements of the GDPR. The user can prevent or terminate the installation of the cookie as well as its storage, and thus his cookie consent, at any time by setting his browser. Further information can be found at:
4. Proven Expert
XI. Our activities in social networks
So that we can also communicate with you on social networks and inform you about our services, we are represented there with our own pagephrase If you visit one of our social media pages, we may be jointly controllers with the provider of the respective social media platform within the meaning of Art. 26 of the GDPR for the processing operations triggered thereby that relate to personal data. We are not the original provider of these pages, but merely use them within the scope of the possibilities offered to us by the respective providerphrase As a precaution, we therefore point out that your data may also be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Use may therefore entail data protection risks for you, as it may be more difficult to protect your rights, e.g. to information, deletion, objection, etc., and the processing in the social networks often takes place directly for advertising purposes or for the analysis of user behaviour by the providers, without this being able to be influenced by uphrase If usage profiles are created by the provider, cookies are often used or the usage behaviour is directly assigned to your own member profile of the social networks (if you are logged in here). The described processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest and the legitimate interest of the respective provider in order to be able to communicate with you in a timely manner or to inform you about our servicephrase If you have to give your consent to data processing as a user with the respective providers, the legal basis refers to Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR. Art. 7 GDPR. As we do not have access to the providers' databases, we would like to point out that it is best to exercise your rights (e.g. to information, correction, deletion, etc.) directly with the respective provider. Further information on the processing of your data in the social networks and the possibility to make use of your right of objection or revocation (so-called opt-out) is listed below at the respective provider of social networks used by us:
Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2
XII. Linking to social networks
We refer to our social media presences with links on our website. However, these are pure links and not social media pluginphrase Therefore, simply calling up our site does not lead to the respective social media platform finding out about your visit. If you click on the link of the corresponding social media platform, this will result in your data being processed by the social media platform. You can find out more about the processing of your data by social media platforms under XI. Our activities in social networkphrase .
XIII. Google Ads
We use Google Ads to appear in the Google search results for you. Based on your search queries, ads are placed on our websitephrase The provider of Google Ads is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Further information and the data protection regulations regarding advertising and Google can be found here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and here https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites/
XIV. Ihre Rechte als betroffene Person
- Right to confirmation: You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed.
- Right to information Art. 15 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from us, at any time and free of charge, information about the personal data stored about you as well as a copy of this data in accordance with the legal provisionphrase
- Right to rectification Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to request that incomplete personal data be completed, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Deletion Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand that we delete the personal data concerning you without delay, provided that one of the reasons provided for by law applies and insofar as the processing or storage is not necessary.
- Restriction of processing Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if one of the legal requirements appliephrase.
- Data portability Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that has been provided to us by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from us, to whom the personal data was provided, if the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a) GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. a) GDPR. 6 (1) phrase 1 lit. b) GDPR and the processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in uphrase
- Furthermore, when exercising your right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, you have the right to have the personal data transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible and insofar as this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other personphrase.
- Objection Art. 21 GDPR: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 phrase 1 lit. e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests) GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 GDPR. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claimphrase In individual cases, we process personal data in order to carry out direct advertising. You may object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising at any time. This also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising. If you object to us processing your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, we will no longer process the personal data for this purpose.
In addition, you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out by us for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the Data Protection Regulation, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. You are free to exercise your right to object in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, by means of automated procedures using technical specificationphrase
- Revocation of consent under data protection law: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. The processing of your personal data up to this point remains lawful. You can send your revocation by e-mail to: email@example.com or call us at (+49) 941 569 550 20.
- Complaint to a supervisory authority: You have the right to complain about our processing of personal data to a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Promenade 18, 92522 Ansbach, Tel.: (+49) 981 1800930, e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org is basically responsible for uphrase Furthermore, you can use the online complaint form on the website of the the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision.
XV. Routine storage, deletion and blocking of personal data
We process and store your personal data only for the period of time required to achieve the purpose of storage or if this has been provided for by the legal provisions to which our company is subject. If the purpose of storage no longer applies or if a prescribed storage period expires, the personal data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment of the contract or the initiation of the contract.
XVI. Actuality and amendment of the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status: August 2021.
Due to the further development of our Internet pages and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed at any time on the website at: https://secjur.com/datenschutz